+4530262150 Viadukten 13, Korinth, 5600 Fåborg

House history

House history
Fleninge Mill was built in 1892 by Møller Hansen, who ran the mill until 1931, where he sold it to Herluf Torne Christensen, who since the acquisition completely restored and modernized the mill and in addition a 45 hp diesel engine “Deutz”. There are 1 Td to the mill. country. Together with Møllen, there is a fairly extensive grain and feed business. Unfortunately, the mill burned down in 1947 and has served as a rental property with up to several homes. In April 1996, Janett and Kim Viadukten bought 13, which was the Møllerens house, and completely renovated the house. In 2003, Janett and Kim bought Viaduct 15, the building on which the mill stood. We dream that someday we can rebuild the gallery and the bottom of the mill tower. The drawings are already on the table, we are very ambitious and very much in the history of the building.